The following Working Groups have been completed by participants of the IEA Solar Heating and Cooling Programme:
- Daylighting Research Group
This web site makes the case for the provision of Quality Assurance systems online.
- Central Solar Heating Plant with Seasonal Storage (CSHPSS)
Their aim is to enhance the development of large-scale solar heating technologies.
- Integrated Knowledge Based Solar Design Tool (ISOLDE)
An extension of work on ISOLDE conducted under Task 11. The objective was to further develop ISOLDE into a product and distribute to architects, engineers and builders.
- Materials in Solar Thermal Collectors
An extension of work being conducted on solar collector absorbers in Subtask B of Task 10 (Solar Materials R&D;).
- Evaluation of Task 13 Houses
Within the IEA Solar Heating and Cooling programme Task 13 "Advances Solar Low Energy Houses" resulted in 14 demonstration projects constructed in 12 countries.